Join our team of TRX training and programming experts for the first-ever TRX Trainer Summit. This two-day event gives you an all-access pass to leading-edge TRX workouts, educational seminars and dialogue with the frontrunners in functional training.
The summit includes two days of exclusive training and education workouts as well as a keynote address from TRX inventor and CEO Randy Hetrick during a TRX-sponsored dinner where you can mingle and network with other TRX Pros.
Featuring presentations by:
- Randy Hetrick- Founder and CEO of TRX Training
- Fraser Quelch- Head of Training and Development
- Chris Frankel- Head of Human Performance
- Dan McDonogh- Senior Director of Group Training
- Pete Holman- Director and Creator of Rip Training
- TRX Conditions Change, Standards Remain
- TRX Stable and Mobile- Movement Evaluation
- Advanced Suspension Training
- Advanced Rip Training
- Advanced Core Training
- Rip Foundations
- TRX Mind Body
- and the latest TRX workouts
Space is limited. Sign up early to guarantee your spot.
Hosted at the Hilton Long Beach in Long Beach, CA, May 3rd and 4th, 2014. To book you room with our discounted group rate, click here.
The event kicks-off at 7:30am Saturday, May 3rd, and concludes by 3:00pm Sunday, May 4th. There will also be a TRX CORE exclusive event Friday night.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS (CECS) AND COURSE QUALIFICATION:
Upon attendance of the Trainer Summit, you will receive an electronic version of your TRX Proof of Attendance, which can be printed for your records and redeemed for CECs.
Attendees can receive CECs from the following organizations: ACE, NASM, AFAA, PTA Global, and canfitpro (credits pending)
PRODUCT DISCOUNTS: Summit attendees can purchase TRX products at a special price during the event.
Have questions? Check out the event FAQs by clicking here.