At TRX Elite™, we have designed a cross-functional team that is uniquely equipped to provide military, law enforcement, and first responder professionals with the tools needed to achieve and sustain their personal best.
DESIGNED & TESTED BY SPECIAL OPERATIONS VETERANS
Our expeditionary human performance training solution to keep win-at-all-cost professionals fit and ready from anywhere in the world.
HOW IT WORKS
Train with gear solutions that cover everything from warmup to cooldown.
- ACTIVATE. Warm up and activate the right muscles prior to training to get the most out of your workout.
- TRAIN. 6 tools specifically designed to build muscular strength and cardiovascular endurance, plus overall stability, stamina, and resilience for extreme conditions.
- RECOVER. Help prevent the risk of injuries and/or pain with targeted massage and mobility sessions for better joint and muscular health.
- TRX® Acupressure Balls. Pre-workout muscle release and recovery.
- TRX® Mini Bands. Activate the glutes and hips pre-workout.
- TRX TACTICAL Suspension Trainer™. Our toughest, lightest straps.
- TRX Door Anchor. Set up your TRX Suspension Trainer on any sturdy door.
- TRX Suspension Anchor. Set up your TRX Suspension Trainer anywhere
- TRX Xtender. Anchor your straps on high or oversized anchor points.
- TRX® Rip Trainer™. The most dynamic core training system.
- TRX® Slug Round. For functional weighted carries and throws. (50 lb)
- TRX® Ab Gliders (2). Perform bodyweight resisted core, leg, and arm moves.
- TRX® Speed Rope. Easily accessible cardio training on the go.
- TRX® Strength Bands. Build muscle with resistance bands up to 150lbs.
- TRX® Suspension Training® Mat. Provides positioning cues for strap workouts.
- TRX® Foam Roller. Post-workout muscle release and recovery
Why buy from TRX?