This is the GSA Version (NSN:7830-01-597-4939) of the TRX FORCE Kit.
12-Week Progressive Tactical Conditioning Program.
Armed with feedback from service members in the field and the latest best-practices in exercise science, we designed this new program to build more durable and higher performing tactical athletes with an emphasis on operational readiness. Focuses on mobility, strength, agility and conditioning this is our most sophisticated program ever. Movements are easily progressed or regressed to match any ability level. Periodic built in benchmarking tests allow users to easily track their progress.
The New TRX Tactical Conditioning Program is laid out in three distinct Phases. Each phase is four weeks including four workouts per week. Each workout begins with a mobility module to increase durability and improve operational readiness. The more mobile you are, the less likely you are to get injured.
- Phase one focuses on building a solid core making everything that happens in your shoulders, arms, hips and legs become more powerful.
- Phase two focus on arm and leg strength while maintain core strength.
- Phase three brings it all together and layers on some high intensity interval training.
TRX Tactical Conditioning Program Includes:
- Easy to follow Program Guide made from tear proof waterproof paper including four detailed exercise maps clearly illustrating each movement.
- Two DVDs with: Three real-time workouts, agility drills and benchmarking challenges and a comprehensive video exercise library.
Updated TRX Tactical Suspension Trainer
With no moving parts or pieces that could be subject to failure in harsh climates or after repeated use, the Tactical Suspension Trainer™ is the most versatile and rugged Suspension Trainer available. Plus, it is even lighter than before, now weighing only 1.5lbs. The updated ultra-durable TRX Tactical Suspension Trainer provides fast, effective workouts that develop functional strength by engaging the muscle chains you use every day in your job and in life.
- D-rings: Lighter, stronger and more durable
- Rubber handles: Making the suspension trainer more durable and easy to clean.
2 ReviewsWrite a Review
Sherif El Fadaly
I love it and my clients as well.
A great tool for unit PT. You can have beginner to advanced individuals working out at the same time.