The TRX Trainer Summit in Long Beach sold out quickly and proved a smashing success. Now we bring the same program to the East Coast for the first time ever. Join TRX inventor and CEO Randy Hetrick and our cast of TRXperts for this hands-on, two-day event. It’s your all-access pass to leading-edge TRX workouts, presentations, workshops and dialogue with the frontrunners in functional training.
This summit provides access to TRX presentations, workouts, and sessions, as well as a sponsored TRX dinner and keynote.
November 8-9th, 2014
Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive
8001 International Drive
Orlando, Florida 32819
Special event Room rate: $99. Call and mention TRX Training or click here.
To view the agenda, click here.
With Presentations by:
- Randy Hetrick, Founder and CEO of TRX Training
- Fraser Quelch, Head of Training and Development
- Chris Frankel, Head of Human Performance
- Dan McDonogh, Senior Manager of Group Training
- Pete Holman, Director and Creator of Rip Training
- PJ O'Clair, TRX Senior Master Instructor
- Susane Pata, TRX Senior Master Instructor
The Trainer Summit kicks off at 7:30am on Saturday, November 8th, and will conclude by 3:30pm Sunday, November 9th. TRX CORE members are also invited to a special reception Friday, Nov 7th at 7pm.
Space is limited, so sign up soon to guarantee your spot.
Have questions? Check out the event FAQs by clicking here.