No time? No problem.
A busy schedule shouldn’t get in the way of your fitness goals. That’s why TRX Master Instructor, Jules Benson, gives us a quick and powerful TRX workout that will shock your body in the best way possible. Check out your new go-to TRX workout below for when you’re on a time crunch. See the full article in this month’s issue of Muscle & Fitness Hers!
TRX Full Throttle
Workout by Jules Benson, TRX MASTER INSTRUCTOR
Start with Round 1, with 20 seconds or less in between each exercise and then repeat Round 1 again. Move straight into Round 2 with the same intervals. Go hard or go home!
- TRX Hamstring Curl (30 seconds)
- TRX Single Leg Squat (30 seconds each leg)
- TRX Hip Press (30 seconds)
- TRX Crossing Balance Lunge (30 seconds each leg, hold handles at chest height elbows bent; perform a curtsy squat with right for behind your left, but keep the right foot off the ground.)
- TRX Squat Jump (30 seconds)
(Repeat Round 1)
- TRX Single Arm Chest Press (30 seconds each arm)
- TRX Power Pull (30 seconds each arm; hold both handles with left hand at highest setting, left elbow bent so hand and elbow are at face height)
- TRX Triceps Press (30 seconds)
- TRX Biceps Curl (30 seconds – option to be inverted)
- TRX Mountain Climbers (30 seconds)
(Repeat Round 2)
Jules Benson has a BS in Exercise Science and Health and over 20 years experience in the fitness industry. She is a Master Trainer for TRX and educates personal trainers and group instructors all over the country about Suspension & Rip Training. In addition, she holds many certifications that include Physical Mind Institute for Pilates, AFAA, RPM, and Body Step. She also has a passion for home exercisers and stars in several fitness videos. She, her husband and three children reside in Highland Village, Texas.