Here is a TRX Suspension Trainer workout specifically designed to give your core an awesome challenge. Soon you'll have those Gods envious of you!
TRX Overhead Back Extension:
- Face anchor, extend arms overhead.
- Keep tension on TRX by pressing arms back, keeping feet under hips.
- Bend knees slightly keeping back straight. Lower arms and flex hips to drop tailbone down and back.
- Return to start position by using core muscles and driving arms overhead.
TRX Kneeling Roll Out:
- Perform exercise kneeling down, facing anchor point with end point of hand position directly under anchor point.
TRX Leg Raise:
- Laying on the ground with your hand pressing down on the handles, lift both or one leg at a time keeping the small of your back pressed into the ground.
TRX Oblique Crunch:
- Place feet (toes down) in foot cradles under anchor point, assume plank position on forearms.
- Lift tailbone and bring knees to right elbow.
- Return to start position, repeat bringing knees to left elbow.
TRX Side Plank (with Rotation):
- Lie on left hip and forearm, with toes in foot cradles under anchor point, legs offset, top leg forward.
- Lift hips into plank position, hold.
- Raise right hand to the ceiling.
- With your right hand, reach down and through the space between your planked body and the floor while rotating your torso in the same direction.
- Perform complete set, then repeat on other arm.
For related articles and workouts be sure to checkout our Core Fitness Hub.