Today on TRX Healthy Eats, we have two quick and easy grilling recipes that are not only perfectly refreshing for Summertime, but are super healthy and full of nutrients to fuel or re-fuel you after fun in the sun or other outdoor activities!
Grilled Wild Salmon
- Preheat grill on high
- Add filet of salmon, skin side down to heated grill
- Brush top of salmon with balsamic vinaigrette dressing
Grilled Mixed Veggies
- Slice bell peppers into quarters, remove stem and seeds
- Chop broccoli, carrots, onions, squash, zucchini (any and all mixed veggies work)
- Toss with balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Add to heated grill pan or iron skillet
- Toss occasionally and cook for about 10 minutes, or until tender
Chris Mohr is a registered dietitian with a PhD in exercise physiology. With his wife, they run Mohr Results, Inc (MohrResults.com), a nutrition consulting company, that has worked with companies all over the world - from Johnson and Johnson, to Deloitte, General Mills to Barilla and many in between. As part of the TRX Family, Chris is the go to guy for TRX when it comes to nutrition education and information.