In this video, elite strength and conditioning Coach Todd Durkin shares three questions to ask yourself to stay on track and focused in the year ahead. It’s a system that works for him and his clients including Super Bowl XLV Aaron Rodgers , and former NFL MVP LaDainian Tomlinson. These questions will help to provide clarity for any goal in fitness and life:
1) What is your theme this year? What is the one word or phrase that sums up what you want to accomplish? Durkin offers his own for 2012, FOCUS, an acronym that stands for:
- Faith and fortitude
- Outside of the box thinking and action
- Continued commitment to conditioning
- Unreal and unbelievable
2) What one distracting element can you eliminate from your life to keep you on target to achieve your goals?
3) What are your personal best practices that create the positive results you want to continue to see?
Get the tools and workouts you need to succeed here, and tell us what you’re training for in 2012 and beyond.