Football season is here and we have an exclusive video of Trent Edwards, quarterback for the Buffalo Bills, hitting the TRX workout hard during offseason. The fact that the TRX works the muscles, with out so much strain on the joints is one of the reasons Edwards is attracted to TRX exercises. Drew Brees, who played an awesome game last night with six touchdown passes, turned Edwards on to the TRX. Tonight we'll get to see Edwards put his training to work!
Trent Edwards is not the only professional football player to utilize the TRX. Personal Trainer, Todd Durkin (TRX Train Like the Pros DVD coach), puts a whole host of professional players through a rigorous offseason workout, incorporating TRX Exercises to boost agility and speed. NFL players training with Durkin include;
- Drew Brees, New Orleans Quarter Back
- Aaron Rogers, Green Bay Pakers Quarterback
- Kyle Boller, St. Louis Rams Quarterback
- LaDainian Tomlinson, San Diego Chargers Running Back
- Malcom Floyd, San Diego Chargers Wide Receiver
- Justin Peelle, Atlanta Falcons Tight End
- AJ Feeley
Can't get enough NFL Football Players training on the TRX (we certainly can't)?
- NFL training camp fitness: Buffalo Bill's Trent Edwards uses offseason to workout and improve, San Jose Examiner
- Bills' Edwards takes long view on fitness, The Buffalo News
- Edwards takes long view, FoxSports.com
- Drew Brees: Stretching Limits, WSJ