Elevate your Career with TRX
Personal Trainers, Group Instructors
SUSPENSION TRAINING COURSE (STC)
Learn the fundamentals of TRX Suspension Training and how to incorporate it into your training practice with this 8-hour introductory course.
- Properly perform a variety of Suspension Training exercises
- Using TRX Foundational Movement approach, learn to coach each exercise to standard and progress and regress for any fitness level
- Correctly set up and use the TRX Suspension Trainer
Personal Trainers, Small Group Instructors, STC Graduates
FUNCTIONAL TRAINING COURSE (FTC)
Build on the knowledge you learned in the Suspension Training Course and apply foundational movement training techniques across other modalities such as kettlebells, conditioning ropes, med balls, and more.
- Reinforce Foundational Movements on the Suspension Trainer™, then apply these principles to other functional training tools
- Learn a cueing system for getting clients to experience what correct form looks and feels like
- Deliver and build multi-modality circuits
Group Instructors, Advanced Coaches
GROUP TRAINING COURSE (GTC)
Evolve your coaching skills and effectively deliver personalized TRX Suspension Training® workouts to groups of varying sizes and ﬁtness levels.
- Learn and apply TRX’s Group Coaching System
- Master group cueing and coaching techniques
- Deliver a personalized training experience in a group setting
- Includes 2 group workouts: TRX® Strong and TRX® Fit
ENTER YOUR ZIP TO FIND A TRX EDUCATION COURSE NEAR YOU OR CHOOSE A CITY BELOW
ADVANCED GROUP TRAINING COURSE (AGTC)
Become a certified TRX coach and master group coaching techniques to effectively program and deliver compelling training experiences on and off of the TRX Suspension Trainer.
RIP TRAINING COURSE (RTC)
Learn more complex movements with the TRX Rip Trainer™ to deliver high-intensity, fun, and metabolically-charged workouts.
SPORTS MEDICINE SUSPENSION TRAINING COURSE (SMSTC)
Incorporate TRX Suspension Training® into post-rehabilitation and injury prevention programs.
TRX TRAINER BASICS (ONLINE)
Educate your staff on TRX Suspension Training® fundamentals with this digital-exclusive offering.
TRX FOR YOGA (ONLINE)
Learn how to infuse TRX Suspension Training® into your yoga practice.
Reference our frequently asked questions page for additional information on TRX Education.
Membership grants you ongoing access to the latest TRX training content, including a variety of exercise videos delivered straight to your TRX Locker account for access anywhere.
The TRX Affiliate Program pays you for spreading the word on TRX. Refer a purchase to us, earn a commission. Simple as that.
We’re bringing together thought leaders, industry pioneers, and hundreds of your peers for a weekend of idea sharing, inspiration, innovation and fun.