Once the pose is set up, hold the pose for 3-5 ujjayi breaths. Creating more length and space in the body when you inhale and contracting and getting deeper into the pose when you exhale.
TRX Yoga Flow Rx:
- Begin with 3-5 TRX Sun Salutations to prepare your body
- Hold each pose for 3-5 Ujjayi breaths
- Flow through all poses on your right followed by your left
- Repeat the flow if you are looking to explore and get deeper into the muscles
- Keep tension on the straps at all time
- Give yourself a few practices to learn how to leverage the TRX Suspension Trainer for its truest potential
- Move from an active plank
Tips on Yoga Breath:
- Breathe deeply and mindfully through your nose
- Slightly constrict the muscles in the base of your throat to make your breath audible (create the sound of the ocean with your breath)
- Inhalations match the length of your exhalations
- Inhale to open, expand your body
- Exhale to fold, contract, twist your body
Krystal Say is the co-founder of SWEAT Power Yoga and creator of TRX Yoga Flow. She is an advocate for total wellness, with a degree in exercise science and a senior educator for TRX Suspension Training. She is a self-proclaimed adventure seeking, fresh air enthusiast, sneaker lacing trail finder and Power Yogi.