Explore the changes and challenges of exercise after pregnancy that lead to specific considerations and modifications for postpartum athletes.
Included, upon completion:
- Digital videos, course manual, and interactive elements
- 1-2hrs of digital education taught by Farel Hruska (Pre & Post Natal Specialist)
- CECs/CEUs/CPDs- ACE (0.2), NASM (0.2), AFAA (2.0), canfitpro (1.0)
- FREE 30-day trial of TRX CORE, including premium content, world-class functional training workouts, business tools, digital CECs, and more
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- This interactive course is designed to give you hands-on experience with techniques for training postpartum athletes and the standards of movement, as well as a catalog of exercises.
- To learn and apply the skills of this course, we recommend having a TRX Suspension Trainer, TRX RIP Trainer, and a device to access the course materials, (computer or tablet recommended).
- Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion and CECs/CEUs.
- Digital downloads are non-refundable. All Registrants must successfully complete the course in order to receive a Course Completion and Continuing Education credits.
TRX Participant Waiver
I understand and acknowledge that my participation in any training classes offered by Fitness Anywhere LLC (including its parent company and affiliates, “TRX”) will require me to perform physical fitness exercises and routines that are physically strenuous and include the risk of injury. I hereby affirm that I am voluntarily participating in such activities with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss, or death. I covenant and warrant that I do not suffer any medical condition that would hamper my ability to participate in such activities or that would make my participation unduly risky.
I understand that my participation in TRX classes or using TRX services or products include inherent risks that cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken to avoid injuries. The specific risks vary from one activity to another, but the risks range from minor injuries (such as scratches, bruises, sprains,) to major injuries (such as joint or back injuries, concussions, broken bones) and even catastrophic injuries (such as paralysis, heart attacks, or death.)
I covenant and warrant that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against TRX, its parent and affiliates, and each of their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, or representatives for any personal injury, property damage, loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise, and I do hereby voluntarily and knowingly assume the risk of all such conditions or events.
I have read this waiver of liability and assumption of risk, and fully understand the terms of this agreement and understand that I am giving up substantial rights, including my right to sue.
I covenant and warrant that I am over eighteen (18) years of age and execute this release and waiver knowingly. If I am not eighteen (18) years of age, I will inform TRX prior to my participation and, as a condition to my participation, my parent or guardian has approved this release and waiver and will execute any additional documentation requested by TRX to document the same.
I acknowledge that I am agreeing to the above terms freely and voluntarily, and intend my acknowledgement of these terms to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law.