We’re all familiar with those yellow and black straps we use for working out at gyms and in our home gyms—the TRX® Suspension Trainer™. What we’re less familiar with are the multiple ways you can “anchor” or “mount” (translation: hang up and secure) your TRX straps so you can train exactly in the way that fits your training style and space. Good news—we have multiple options, from permanent to semi-permanent to portable, to best fit your needs.
OUR MOST PERMANENT SETUP: THE NEW & IMPROVED XMOUNT
The TRX® XMount is perfect for anyone who has a designated workout space or home gym and wants a go-to anchor to mount their Suspension Trainer. Super secure and stay put, all you have to do is drill it to a load-bearing beam and you’re set. Bonus: it’s unique “X” design allows you to clip multiple TRX straps—even a TRX® RIP TRAINER®. Another bonus: it comes in White to give you options to match your space.
- New & improved design features a polymer backing to reduce nicks and scratches
- Made with durable steel that's indoor- and outdoor-ready
- Mount it to the ceiling for moves that require full range, like pendulum swings
- Comes with an easy installation guide
OUR EASIEST SETUP: THE DOOR ANCHOR
When we say “sets up seconds,” we mean it—the TRX® Door Anchor is the ultimate solution for those seeking a quick and easy setup or want to get in a workout while traveling. So lightweight and portable, it turns any door into a home gym, powering you to work out with hundreds of moves simply by opening a door and closing it shut on the anchor to mount your straps.
- Fits easily over any solid door
- Won't scratch or damage paint or wood
- Literally sets up in seconds
OUR MOST MINIMAL SETUP: THE NEW DOOR HINGE ANCHOR
Want something more permanent than our Door Anchor but not as permanent as our XMount? Enter our new TRX® Door Hinge Anchor. It mounts easily to the middle hinge of most doors—just slip out your door’s existing pin and drop the Hinge Anchor in its place. Only takes a few seconds to set up. And it’s so low-profile, you won’t even notice it’s there. Perfect for apartment dwellers who don’t want to drill into their walls.
- Fits in most door hinges
- Super secure and stay-put
- Minimalist design blends into the surroundings
- Easy to remove whenever
OUR 2-FOR-1 SETUP: THE NEW INVISI-MOUNT
Consider this the ultimate camouflaged anchor. Perfect for those who love to work out in their living rooms but don’t want to showcase where they hang their straps, the TRX® Invisi-mount works exactly like picture hanging hardware, only it clips onto your TRX straps, too. Mount it to the wall and hang up your favorite photo. When you’re ready to work out, remove the photo and clip on your straps. Easy peasy.
- 5 7/6" L x 1 15/16" W x 3/8" D
- Anchors to load-bearing walls
- Hangs up tp 350 lbs
- Comes with mounting hardware & installation guide
OUR ON-THE-GO SETUP: THE SUSPENSION ANCHOR
Super portable and made to pack up and travel anywhere—indoors and outdoors—, our TRX® Suspension Anchor features multiple adjustment points for wrapping around fence poles, basketball poles, trees, and any other secure, stationary object. Just wrap around the spot, clip the carabiner to secure it, and then clip on your straps.
- Adjustable to anchor heights of 7-9ft
- Durable—can be used indoors or outdoors
- Enables full range of motion
- Can be used with or without our TRX Xtender
OUR OPTIONAL ADD-ON: THE XTENDER
Need more length? Our TRX Xtender is exactly that—more strap length to use with your Suspension Trainer or Suspension Anchor. To use it, simply loop it around an anchor point (make sure it’s elevated above you) and then clip on your Suspension Anchor or straps. Need even more length? Use two Xtenders together. It’s really that easy.
- 37" in length
- Recommended anchor point is 9 ft + off the ground
- Recommended for wide tree trunks
- For greater lengths, simply join two or more Xtenders together