This 7-hour course will show you how to properly perform a variety of Suspension Training exercises, adjust resistance and stability for all exercises, cue and correct common faults, and correctly set-up and use a TRX Suspension Trainer.
TRX Course graduates are invited to join an exclusive network of like-minded fitness professionals and gain access to world-class workouts and content, business and marketing tools, digital CEC’s, supplemental income opportunities, and more.
INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE (upon successful completion):
- Digital Course Manual
- 7-hours of live virtual education taught by a highly skilled TRX Instructor
- Exam (80% passing grade required)
- Certificate of Completion (attendance, participation & passing grade required)
- 6-7 hours of Continuing Education Credits (CEC’s)
- Future opportunity to become a TRX CORE member, which includes premium content, world-class functional training workouts, business tools, digital CEC’s, and more.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Upon completion of the TRX Training Course, you will be able to:
- Properly set-up and use the TRX Suspension Trainer in any setting (at home, outside, or at the gym)
- Apply the principles of the TRX movement-based coaching system
- Perform a variety of Suspension Training exercises
- Progress and regress exercises for all fitness levels
- Adjust resistance and stability for all exercises
- Cue and correct common faults
NOTE: Participants will need a TRX Suspension Trainer and access to an electronic device (computer or tablet preferred).
Course Materials: All participants will receive a link to access the digital course materials (Course Users Guide, virtual course access instructions, exam, and certificate).
Pre-Requisites: There are no prerequisites to take this TRX Professional Education Course. Continuing Education Credits (CECs) will only be applied to certified fitness professionals.
*STC Graduates will receive CECs from the following organizations: NASM 0.7, ACE 0.6, AFAA 7.0, Can Fit Pro 4.0, PTA Global 7.0, CIMSPA 3.5.
- Course registration fees are non-refundable; should TRX need to cancel the course for whatever reason, registrants will receive a complete refund or credit towards another course.
- Requests to change registration from one course to another must be made to TRX via email at email@example.com at least 14 days for IN PERSON , and 7 days for VIRTUAL before the course date. Requests made less than the stated time frames are subject to a $50 (VIRTUAL)/$100 (LIVE) rescheduling fee. Registrants may transfer their course registration to someone else for a $50 fee.
- All Registrants must successfully complete the course in order to receive a Course Completion Qualification and Continuing Education credits.
*Any registrant missing 90 minutes (LIVE)/160 minutes (VIRTUAL) or more of the course will be ineligible to receive a Course Completion Qualification and Continuing Education credits. No refunds or credits, whether partial or whole, will be provided to any such registrant.
*The TRX CORE trainer platform will not be available for trial until Spring of 2021. Once the product officially launches, all TRX Suspension Training Course graduates will gain access to a 30 day trial and alerted of this offer by email.
TRX Participant Waiver
I understand and acknowledge that my participation in any training classes offered by Fitness Anywhere LLC (including its parent company and affiliates, “TRX”) will require me to perform physical fitness exercises and routines that are physically strenuous and include the risk of injury. I hereby affirm that I am voluntarily participating in such activities with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss, or death. I covenant and warrant that I do not suffer any medical condition that would hamper my ability to participate in such activities or that would make my participation unduly risky.
I understand that my participation in TRX classes or using TRX services or products include inherent risks that cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken to avoid injuries. The specific risks vary from one activity to another, but the risks range from minor injuries (such as scratches, bruises, sprains,) to major injuries (such as joint or back injuries, concussions, broken bones) and even catastrophic injuries (such as paralysis, heart attacks, or death.)
I covenant and warrant that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against TRX, its parent and affiliates, and each of their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, or representatives for any personal injury, property damage, loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise, and I do hereby voluntarily and knowingly assume the risk of all such conditions or events.
I have read this waiver of liability and assumption of risk, and fully understand the terms of this agreement and understand that I am giving up substantial rights, including my right to sue.
I covenant and warrant that I am over eighteen (18) years of age and execute this release and waiver knowingly. If I am not eighteen (18) years of age, I will inform TRX prior to my participation and, as a condition to my participation, my parent or guardian has approved this release and waiver and will execute any additional documentation requested by TRX to document the same.
I acknowledge that I am agreeing to the above terms freely and voluntarily, and intend my acknowledgement of these terms to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law.