POWER UP YOUR TRAINING WITH TRX YOGA Our fitness-based take on yoga fuses the science of Suspension Training® with the amazing mind-body integration of breathwork, alignment, and dynamic balance of movement and flexibility that comes from a Power Yoga practice. It’s the ultimate way to push the limits of your abilities and discover strength from the inside out.
INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE (upon successful completion):
- Digital Workshop Handout
- 8 hrs of live education taught by a highly skilled TRX Instructor
- Future opportunity to become a TRX CORE member, which includes premium content, world-class functional training workouts, business tools, digital CEC’s, and more.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Participants will need a TRX Suspension Trainer Trainer and access to an electronic device (computer or tablet preferred).
- All participants will receive a link to access the digital course materials (Course manual, virtual course access instructions, Certificate of Completion & CECs/CEUs).
- There are no prerequisites to take this TRX Professional Education Course.
- Course registration fees are non-refundable; should TRX need to cancel the course for whatever reason, registrants will receive a complete refund or credit towards another course.
- Requests to change registration from one course to another must be made to TRX via email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 14 days for IN PERSON , and 7 days for VIRTUAL before the course date. Requests made less than the stated time frames are subject to a $50 (VIRTUAL)/$100 (LIVE) rescheduling fee. Registrants may transfer their course registration to someone else for a $50 fee.
- All Registrants must successfully complete the course in order to receive a Course Completion Qualification and Continuing Education credits.
*Any registrant missing 90 minutes (LIVE)/160 minutes (VIRTUAL) or more of the course will be ineligible to receive a Course Completion Qualification and Continuing Education credits. No refunds or credits, whether partial or whole, will be provided to any such registrant.
TRX Participant Waiver
I understand and acknowledge that my participation in any training classes offered by Fitness Anywhere LLC (including its parent company and affiliates, “TRX”) will require me to perform physical fitness exercises and routines that are physically strenuous and include the risk of injury. I hereby affirm that I am voluntarily participating in such activities with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss, or death. I covenant and warrant that I do not suffer any medical condition that would hamper my ability to participate in such activities or that would make my participation unduly risky.
I understand that my participation in TRX classes or using TRX services or products include inherent risks that cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken to avoid injuries. The specific risks vary from one activity to another, but the risks range from minor injuries (such as scratches, bruises, sprains,) to major injuries (such as joint or back injuries, concussions, broken bones) and even catastrophic injuries (such as paralysis, heart attacks, or death.)
I covenant and warrant that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against TRX, its parent and affiliates, and each of their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, or representatives for any personal injury, property damage, loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise, and I do hereby voluntarily and knowingly assume the risk of all such conditions or events.
I have read this waiver of liability and assumption of risk, and fully understand the terms of this agreement and understand that I am giving up substantial rights, including my right to sue.
I covenant and warrant that I am over eighteen (18) years of age and execute this release and waiver knowingly. If I am not eighteen (18) years of age, I will inform TRX prior to my participation and, as a condition to my participation, my parent or guardian has approved this release and waiver and will execute any additional documentation requested by TRX to document the same.
I acknowledge that I am agreeing to the above terms freely and voluntarily, and intend my acknowledgement of these terms to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law.